-About a Girl-

Monday, September 18, 2006

And the winner is....

Guess what....

I'M RUNNING FOR SCHOOL CAPTAIN.

Hahahahahhhahaaha.

Me. Kimberley Low. The prefect-hating, authority detesting, nonconformistic anti-stereotype, or so they say. Thing is, I fucking hate selling myself, especially to win hearts. Its all so....SUPERFICIAL. I'm more of a "you've seen what I do, the way I go about things, and if you think I'll be a good leader then pick me, I don't want to have to verbally convince you" type.

I'm filling in my nomination form right now, and I have to answer this question "What is your vision for the position of school captain of 2007?"..........oh gawd.

I soooo wana answer, "What is your opinion of stupid corny questions that every single person who fills in the answer to will lie, or at the very least, exagerrate about?"

Posted by Closet Groupie :: 10:18 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------