-About a Girl-

Wednesday, September 27, 2006



He's so cute, he's so cute...

aah, Kim is puppy-love struck. =)))

Tomorrow is the last day of the term, and after the 2 week break starting monday, its year 12 for us and then up next is uni, or brazil, or aid work, whatever...pretty unbelievable shit.

BUT, it also means the current year 12s are leaving tomorrow...NICOLE!!! argh.

Thing is, its only been in the past few weeks that I've gotten to know some really amazing people from year 12 I never even knew existed, and now they're leaving me with my grade. My grade's ok I guess...I guess.

but yes, I'm relieved, the holidays are finally here and I can catch up on reading and photography. tralala.

Posted by Closet Groupie :: 9:21 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------